If you are considering custom jewelry for a commemorative occasion please contact us as soon as possible to make sure your jewelry can be designed and finished in time for the event.
The Process For Creating Custom Jewelry Art…
(1) Find your ring size(s) and try to decide what width of ring you will be comfortable with in millimeters.
(2) Decide if you want stones set in the rings. We will follow up with you on that during the design process.
(3) We would like to know the purpose and celebration for your new jewelry, “YOUR STORY”. Think about what metal you want your jewelry to be created with; gold (what color), silver, or combination of metals.
(4) We will discuss with you a design for your new jewelry art and then give you an preliminary estimate of cost.
(5) We will create a custom design for you then provide a visual replication for your approval. Any changes deemed necessary are then applied to the design.
(6) We will carve a wax model of your jewelry art and send you a photo for your approval. At this time we will tell you what the exact the cost of your jewelry will be.
(7) After your approval of the wax we require 50% of the total cost to finish your new jewelry art.
(8) Lastly we cast, engrave, set and finish your custom jewelry art then ship it to you as soon as the balance is paid.
* We specialize in RECYCLING precious stones and old broken pieces of jewelry into new custom designs. We can buy or trade your gold, silver and stones and apply this to your account.
Thank you for considering Walker Goldsmiths for your custom jewelry.
Janet & Owen Walker